Saturday, June 5, 2010

Nalilito n ako!!!

I always get confused with my sexuality. I have girlfriend i really love her but i can not hide the fact that I love having intimate scene with guys. Maybe its just an effect from my past experiences.

I had a sex with my older cousin when i was grade 1 and he was 18 years old during that time. I haad no idea to what i was doing that time but i know that doing that I can make my cousin feel good. I learned how to masterbate other man trhu him. he tught me how to make a guy feel hot.

i also had an intimacy with my uncle and its continual until now. I always suck his titi, it taste nothing but i feels good. Maybe because hinhanap n ng system ko. Kasi when i was a kid, they both started making me suck their dicks. Without knowing that its a sex already.

I haven't had any intimacy to other males beside them, sila lng tlga. And i feel that i want to do that thing only with them. I dont know what is tha feeling but i know that I make them feel good. in the same way it satisfies something inside me that I really dont know.

There was a time I was trying to abide what might happen, but at the end I was forced to suck them and unexpectedly it became as a usual chore that I have to perform for them. I have no hard feeling with them, infact sometimes I do the first move instead. I love sucking their dicks. their cums are my breakfast and snack. They make me an outlet to released their sperm in my mouth which I love doing. before I dont like the feeling of sucking but due time i learned how to love sperm diving in my mouth!(they keep on telling me that if I tell to anybody what we are doing they will kill me)

1 comment:

  1. You are not really a gay. You are looking for a male sex because your subconscious mind where programmed with a MALE TO MALE sexual PLEASURE. I may consider you a BI (tendency), not really a GAY with complete female hormone mix. Yours is only psychological. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete